Here at Cascades Indoor Waterpark, every effort is made to ensure that you have a great time while remaining safe throughout your stay. We are proud of our Ellis & Associates trained lifeguard staff. Please feel free to approach any lifeguard or the Aquatics Director with any comment, question, or concern that you may have.
Check out the FAQ page for answers to many of your questions.
Go to the Slide Riding Procedures page for specific instructions on riding the water slides.
Waterpark Rules and Information
- Parents obey all posted signs and ride rules. Please follow all instructions provided by our lifeguards at all times. Rules may vary by attraction. Failure to abide by these regulations or staff instructions may result in immediate removal from the Waterpark.
- Parents are required to monitor their children, especially small children and weak swimmers
- Groups bringing children to the Waterpark must have at least one adult per five children, and are responsible for the supervision of those children
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge. It is recommended that children under 42″ and weak swimmers wear life jackets while in the park. All outside flotation devices are prohibited
- Tubes are provided for The Rapids Category 5 ride. Tubes are not allowed on any other feature
- Lockers are available for a fee in the locker rooms next to the Edgewater Café. Hope Lake Lodge is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- All glass and outside containers are prohibited. No glass should ever enter the waterpark.
- Food and drink must be purchased from the Edgewater Café and remain in the designated eating area
- Proper swim attire is required
- Wristbands are required for Waterpark entry
- Walk, do not run, inside the Waterpark
General Slide Rules and Precautions
Please read and understand all rules and precautions before riding.
- Please follow all lifeguard directions.
- Form a line on the slide stairway.
- No lifejackets permitted in slide.
- No chains or train riding.
- No diving or jumping from slide.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, spinning, tumbling or stopping in slide flume.
- Pregnant women, people with heart or back conditions, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol and people with poor balance should not ride the slide.
- Ride with your eyes open and be ready to exit upon nearing the end of the ride.
- Failure to follow the safety rules can result in injury to yourself and others.
- Failure to follow the rules could result in the loss of your privilege to use the slide.