Cascades Indoor Waterpark incorporates state of the art air and water filtration methods, as well as standard practices and policies to ensure the health and well-being of our guests. There are some things thay you can do to assist us with this effort. Please see below for information on helping to protect against Recreational Water Illness.
Protection Against Recreational Water Illnesses
- Practice good hygiene. Take a shower before and after swimming, and wash hands after using the bathroom.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- Do not swim if you are ill.
- Diaper dependent children must wear approved swim diapers as well as proper swim attire.
- Diaper changing facilities are provided in the locker rooms. Diapers are to be changed in the locker rooms, not poolside.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their children. Please take them on bathroom breaks and check diapers often.